Tuesday, January 3, 2017

30 before 30

Its a new year and guess what? Today's my birthday!

I've been working on a list of 30 things I want to accomplish before turning 30. Technically, I started 30 months before my birthday, but now that I have exactly 365 days until my 30th, I want to write out the list so that it's actually in writing.

  • Visit 30 countries by 30
  • Read 30 books
  • Bake/Cook 30 new recipes
  • Learn to drive a manual
  • Finish "THE PAINTING"
  • Become conversational in Spanish
  • Catch up with 15 old friends that I've lost touch with
  • Visit 10 new beaches
  • Get back into running and run a race
  • Hike 5 new trails
  • Go on a cruise
  • Skydive
  • Zip line canopy tour
  • Visit 5 UNESCO sites
  • Blog at least once a month
  • Go on a spontaneous trip
  • Complete 5 paintings
  • Go on a blind date
  • Workout Consistently (at least 3x a week)
  • Complete Whole 30
  • Lose 10 lbs
  • Visit 3 new states 
  • Learn the names of all the presidents
  • Drive a motorcycle (or dirt bike)
  • Reach and maintain goal weight
  • Roadtrip through another country
  • Watch 5 classic movies
  • Go to a live performance or play
  • Do a pull-up
  • See the Northern Lights
  • Ski a black diamond slope
These may change as the year goes on, but it's a fun way to start out the last year of my 20's. If any of these sounds like fun, than please join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment