Saturday, August 24, 2013

Well it's here!

Well the day is here and I'm on my way. I am in the airport right now, getting ready to board.



I am so thankful for all of the prayers from so many people, and I ask that you continue to pray for me as I am gone. 
My beautiful mama coming to see me off

Please pray for:
1. Safety
2. My class, and the influence I have on them
3. Grace for my parents at this time that I'm gone. 
4. Safety
5. To be surrounded by people who uphold and support me,
6.  that I would make friends with the other girls there. 
7. Safety
8. Trust and reliance on The Lord and not on myself
9. And of course physical safety but health a against sickness and malaria. 


1 comment:

  1. We are praying for you Liz and your family! May God bless you and your travels.

    ReplyDelete