Sunday, June 7, 2015

June 7th 2015


So June 7th, 2015 will never happen in my calendar. I left last night,Ssaturday June 6th from LA and when my plane landed it was Monday Morning. I hope that it is beautiful for all who have had the priveledge of experiencing that day. 

Thankfully, I had several uneventful flights and met Anne in LA. 


We thought we'd have a long time to wait, but ended up meeting a lovely couple from Australia who gave us some great tips for places to see in Sydney. 


The flight to Fiji was just long, but it was great to find a friendly face waiting for us at the other end!


Langdon took Anne and me back to the training center for a shower and now we're about to head of for (as Langdon calls it) a "sneaky adventure" before we have to hop on a plane again and head to Sydney. 


This place is beautiful and I can't wait to explore it more next week!




No comments:

Post a Comment