Thursday, June 11, 2015

Trains, planes, and automobiles

I am safely back in Fiji, getting settled in and unpacking. It's the first time in weeks that I haven't been living out of a suitcase and it feel great!

So far we've gotten to travel with just about every means of automated transportation (no motorcycles yet). 

Planes...

Trains...

And automobiles(trains and cars:)

And just like the movie, this whole week, we've felt like we're "going the wrong way!"

I've gotten used to the cars being on the opposite side of the road, but it's when I walk down the street that I keep forgetting that people also pass on the left. I've already accidental bumped in to several people by moving to the right. Oh well. 

For now, I'm going to take a wk around the training center before the sun goes down completely. 

Blessings, 

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment